All applicants opting to choose a payment plan MUST register Online. If you do not have internet access, please contact the registrar or go to your local library.
Registration Fees are separate and are collected upon registration. Registration fees are not subject to payment plans and must be paid prior to the start of the season.
Tuition: Tuition fees may be divided into monthly payments. Applicants can choose how many payments but all payments must be received no later than December 31st in the given season. Initial payments must be received prior to taking the ice. When the player is registered, the credit card will be charged the chosen initial payment and a list of the rest of the payments will be shown. Subsequent payments will be charges according to that schedule. Once a payment date is chosen, the applicant’s credit card will be charged according to the payment schedule each month until final payment is received. Applicant’s who fail to meet payment terms will result in that player being removed from the ice. There is a transaction fee, paid per transaction, for each payment made.
When you register on line, you will be able to choose your payment options during check out. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org prior to registering. If you are registering and need payment support, please call Member Solutions Support (877) 600-3811.
The Lakes Region Youth Hockey Association (LRYHA) policy is to assist in making hockey as affordable as possible. In order to do this, each season LRYHA offers a limited number of scholarships based on financial need. These scholarships will be offered and reviewed on a first come first serve basis. Scholarship applications, approval or denial is kept confidential.
- Scholarship requests should be received by the Scholarship Director one month prior to the start of the season. Exceptions will be reviewed on a case to case basis.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on available funds and will be up to 50% of tuition.
- Factors determining scholarship approval include, but are not limited to:
- Number of children per family participating in program.
- Family income must fall within guidelines set by the National School Lunch Program. (http://www.fns.usda.gov/cnd/Governance/notices/iegs/IEGs09-10.pdf)
- Family situation indicating financial hardship.
- The LRYHA Board of Directors, based on the Scholarship Director’s and the Scholarship Committees’ recommendation, will determine scholarship approval or denial.
- Based upon scholarship approval, the player/parent or guardian will be responsible for the annual USA Hockey Registration fee at the beginning of the season.
- The LRYHA may loan equipment if available. If equipment is not returned at the end of the season, the player will not be eligible for future scholarships or participation in the youth hockey program.
- Parental and player involvement in fundraising activities is mandatory. Applicants receiving scholarship are asked to commit to an additional 20 calendar sales above the mandatory 20 calendar sales.
- Applicants are encouraged to take part in other voluntary fundraising efforts to further reduce tuition and/or assist the program. Active scholarship members will be given priority in future scholarships.
- Incomplete or falsified request forms will be denied.
- Scholarship applicants must fill out a scholarship request form. The scholarship request form can be found by clicking here
Applications should be emailed to: email@example.com